I believe in it!) I have 2 best friends and in any situations they're near!!!!
i also believe in real friendship,I have the best friend and she always helps me in every situation))
Of course,it exists=) Though it is very difficult to find a real friend. I know, that I can rely on my best friend, and she'll help me in any situation=)
my close friend it's my mother.... She is the best friend for me!!
I believe in friendship, I like my friends, but I still hesitate about my choice of best friend, I guess that it is my father.
I believe in it!) I have 2 best friends and in any situations they're near!!!!
ОтветитьУдалитьi also believe in real friendship,I have the best friend and she always helps me in every situation))
ОтветитьУдалитьOf course,it exists=) Though it is very difficult to find a real friend. I know, that I can rely on my best friend, and she'll help me in any situation=)
ОтветитьУдалитьmy close friend it's my mother.... She is the best friend for me!!
ОтветитьУдалитьI believe in friendship, I like my friends, but I still hesitate about my choice of best friend, I guess that it is my father.
ОтветитьУдалить