William Arthur Ward said:"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it".
I fully agree with this statement. To my mind, it's very important to be thankful for people who really are important in your life. If a person is affable and always says:"thank you", he/she brings some happiness and dladness to many hearts. It seems to be very simple but at the same time it's of vital importance to be thankful. Because now we live in the world of mercery and insincerity. So, I want to say "thank you" for everything that I have, know and feel to allmy teachers, group-mates, friends and of course my parents. I want to say that i really do appreciate everything that I have due to their help and understanding. Thank you!
I fully agree with this statement. To my mind, it's very important to be thankful for people who really are important in your life. If a person is affable and always says:"thank you", he/she brings some happiness and dladness to many hearts. It seems to be very simple but at the same time it's of vital importance to be thankful. Because now we live in the world of mercery and insincerity. So, I want to say "thank you" for everything that I have, know and feel to allmy teachers, group-mates, friends and of course my parents. I want to say that i really do appreciate everything that I have due to their help and understanding. Thank you!
Yes i agreed with you we must be thankful for people who really are important in our life.
ОтветитьУдалитьWe shoulb be thankful for people who do everything for us It is our-to our parents))
ОтветитьУдалить